User Log On

Grace Reformed Church Grace Reformed Church

Church History Church History

Gallery

Church History

Grace Reformed Church has existed for 107 years, having been organized in 1897.  Down through the years the congregation has had many pastors, and three different buildings:

 

 

  • "The Klondyke Church" 1897-1899

 

 

 

 

  • In 1900, Grace Reformed Church moved to Caulfield Avenue and 'B' Street in Grand Rapids.

 

 

 

 

  • In 1964 Grace moved to the present location at 3330 Burlingame in Wyoming.

 

 

 

 

  • In 1999 Grace added a youth building called "The Crossing", which is located across the parking lot from the church.